12 February 2012

The Blurbist

So...if you've been following along since the new year, you might recall that I have embarked on an adventure to catalog the books I'm reading in 2012. This is something I've never done. I've never kept track of how many or what books I've read.

I am quite astonished to report that so far this year I've already read 14 books! (This includes reading John Green's The Fault in Our Stars twice.)

Over the past week I've been working on a tumblr project that combines my new found reputation as a blurbist and my photo project for the books I'm reading. If you're curious in checking it out (and possibly following) you can find my work in progress here. I'm still fiddling around with the layout and such, but I think you'll get the point.

Lately I can't seem to stop the creative momentum. It's been wonderful to feel so inspired and curious and ambitious and hopeful. It's keeping me incredibly busy, but you're not going to hear me complain about that...

More restrooms should be chalkboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment