01 January 2014

Starting the New Year Right

I've heard it said that you should start the new year doing the things you'd like to do all year. So far, I feel like I'm off to a great start.

I've slept in, read, made coffee, tried a new recipe for breakfast, and am sitting down at my computer to write the first words of 2014. I also have some lovely things lined up for the rest of the day. And I get to spend the entire day with my favorite person.

So far 2014, I'm a big fan.

2013? You brought some good times and some heartache. Overall, I'm grateful for the time we had together. You taught me some important life lessons, reminded me how important it is to have fun and to take the time to do the things that make your heart sing. I'm lucky to have had the time we had together.


No comments:

Post a Comment