02 June 2012

Down to Business

It's the first day of my four day weekend and even though I was awake at 6am, I didn't care.

My morning has been spent taking care of life's little details (bills, errands, birthday breakfast with my littlest bro) and now I've got two hours until a lovely afternoon with the loveliest ladies. We will enjoy pedicures, take-out, booze, and a movie that will certainly make us laugh.

Life is good.

With these two hours, I am going to get started on the revisions, for reals. I am going to take the big leap and see where I resurface.

I've been giddy with anticipation all day.

Due to OS issues, I lost having Word on the Desktop...which is much easier to edit on, what with its GIANT screen. But this week I got my new copy of Microsoft Office and so I'm super excited to be able to do everything on one computer rather than double Mac-ing it like I've been doing.

Here goes...




Double Mac








No comments:

Post a Comment